Monday, April 9, 2012

DIY CD Player Power Supplies

I have finished all three mixer boards and they are ready to ship. I was finally able to get some time to work on my on going (three years now) DIY CD player. I tried etching these power supply boards my self and they turned out OK but I wanted them to look good.

These were the first two boards I had done by an outside company and I made some mistakes. Putting text on the copper layer being the biggest issue.

These are simple linear regulated power supplies, nothing special at all. 7805, 7905, etc. There are some parts missing, that's due to missing hardware for the heatsinks. There is also a resistor missing for an LED that I have.
I have the new DAC board mostly done so hopefully I will have that posted and working. Now I just need to hook up some AC and make sure these things work.

1 comment:

  1. Mike have you got Boards for building a CD Transporter Thx Await a email soon Thx. Peter

    ReplyDelete