Monday, April 2, 2012

Mic Mixer, Take Two

I was having some weird volume control issues and realized I messed a couple things up. Made the corrections and the new boards arrived today. Glad to say everything works beautifully now.

I am working on an MP3/mic mixer/power amp board for the same client that will include this whole design in it. I am almost finished with doing the board layout. Once that is done its just a matter of ordering parts and making sure that I have everything connected properly.

I will try to do weekly posts. They should be a little easier to do since things are rolling on the contract design side as well as the personal project side. I will be ordering some heatsinks for the CD Player power supplies and will be testing those soon. Check back for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment